Kingspan Light + Air, part of the global leader in the design, development and delivery of advanced building envelopes, goes beyond the simple manufacture and supply of high-performance products to provide the industry with innovative and sustainable building envelope solutions that unveil a new era in building performance.
The Kingspan Light + Air range offers a quality of daylight management unrivalled within the industry, whilst still providing architects with maximum design flexibility and industry-leading guarantees. This comprehensive portfolio of daylighting, natural ventilation and smoke management solutions delivers the optimum balance between energy efficiency requirements and the use of natural daylighting and ventilation:
- Kingspan Day-Lite Trapezoidal and Trapezoidal Plus are trapezoidal-profiled rooflights designed to integrate with Kingspan Insulated Panel RW panels;
- Kingspan Day-Lite Kapture is a uniquely innovative modular skylight design to capture low incident daylight and maximise its benefit through the use of its clever rooflight shape and nano-prismatic material;
- Kingspan Day-Lite Vault is a barrel vault rooflight designed to integrate with Topdek roof deck;
- Kingspan Classic domes are clear or opal triple skinned skylights available from stock in a variety of standard sizes;
- Kingspan Greenlite is a simple but high quality glass skylight product
- Kingspan Arcade is a robust continuous rooflight barrel solution suitable for many varied applications;
- Kingspan Arcilite and BA-4 glass roof solutions offer superb product quality in a wide variety of standard applications;
- Kingspan Day-Lite Klick and UniQuad products provide unparalleled choice in polycarbonate façade solutions;
- Also available are a huge range including roof access hatches (for standard and cold store applications), natural ventilation, smoke ventilation and smoke management solutions, controls, sensors and a complete suite of products for daylighting, ventilation and smoke control.
All Kingspan Day-Lite rooflights offer exceptional light transmission, are lightweight, durable and easy to install and meet the non-fragility performance requirements of ACR[M]001: 2014, Class B.